Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- Work as part of an infrastructure team to deliver reliable, scalable automation infrastructure
- Own and deliver innovative solutions for large scale automated testing strategies, quality assurance, and data analysis
- Define test strategies, methodologies and paradigms
- Provide creative solutions by building internal tools
- Mentoring, support and focal point for cross-company Automation Engineers
- Work with developers and DevOps team, to build testing infrastructures and solve problems
- Ensure adoption and expand the reach of delivered tools
- Provide automation documentation and training
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience performing test automation and infrastructure / DevOps
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java 8+, Design Patterns, and OO Concepts
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, in CI/CD environment
- Strong familiarity with test frameworks like Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Mocha
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver / WebDriverIO / Selenide
- Hands-on experience with cloud services like AWS / GCP / Azure
- Hands-on experience with Dockers
- Experience with writing Unit Tests and Component tests
- Experience with Selenium Grid architecture
- Experience with RestAssured API testing framework
- Experience with Cypress
- Experience with MicroServices development using Spring/Spring Boot/Django
- Experience with Kubernetes
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com