Who we’re looking for
Are you a Project Manager who is passionate about marketing? Someone who takes care of turning all of that marketing inspiration into an actual plan? Who’s going to hash out the details and make sure those nuggets and lightbulb moments get turned into something tangible? Do you work well in a fast-paced team environment? Do you love efficiency, KPIs, benchmarks and dashboards to drive decisions and improve constantly? If the answer is yes, ZoomInfo is looking for you to join our marketing department. The Marketing Project Manager will be charged with keeping our projects organized and on track to deliver the greatest impact possible in the market.
This role will report directly to the Senior Program Manager and work collaboratively with the rest of the PMO team. You will be responsible for running multiple Go-To-Marketing campaigns/projects at a time while being the semi-dedicated Project Manager to multiple personas.
- Planning and organizing - mapping out projects, timelines, tracking budget, scope of work, etc.
- Communications - serving as the liaison between teams, marketing department and other internal business panthers to establish expectations, provide status updates, hand off project deliverables, field feedback, etc.
- Monitoring progress - keeping a close eye on project timelines, workloads, cross-functional teams, and project objectives to ensure all of those elements are staying on track
- Delivery - efficient, on-time execution at high-quality output
- Reporting - develop reporting systems, KPIs, benchmarks for teams and help improve operational efficiency and quality over time
- External relationships - develop and maintain external vendor relationships, this would be a mix of products/platforms, freelancers, staffing agencies and creative agencies
- Collaboration - cross-functional marketing teams, internal business partners, etc. from briefing to file delivery
- Marketing creative workflows - strong knowledge of web, email, ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, social, digital, graphic, video and motion workflows
- Brand steward - uphold brand style guidelines throughout a variety of projects
- Balance of left brain vs right brain skill sets - understanding creative nuances while also driving toward delivery and ultimate success for all
- Leadership - strong interpersonal and mentoring skills
- 3+ years of professional experience as a project manager either in-house or agency, experience in B2B or SaaS required
- Strong understanding of contemporary Marketing tech stack such as MATs like Eloqua or Marketo, creative programs like Adobe and Figma, Digital Asset Management systems like Brandfolder, and many others
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven decision making and reporting focused results
- PMP, Agile and/or Scrum certifications a big plus
- Location - this role can be within 25 miles of one of our US offices with a priority around Vancouver, WA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.