Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- A Leader who knows how to translate user needs to a great user experience and turn complex technology into accessible products.
- You have a strong visual aptitude and are fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
- You are ambitious, self-starter, able to dive into any area of the business or product, look at the big picture and identify opportunities and issues.
- And last but not least, you are a super hero. You don't have to be a super hero, but it’ll be nice if you are.
As a Product Manager at Zoominfo, you will:
- Be part of Zoominfo’s strategy for our core product’s discovery phase
- Establish a shared vision across the company for personalization by building consensus on priorities that lead to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Analyze metrics that inform the product team and the company upon the success of our products
- Understand Zoominfo’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
- Experience as a product manager working with different sets of clients including executive stakeholders. Be ready to hear “No” and say “No” when it is needed
- Talk to users, analyze user data, and lead certain product areas and relationships with cross-Zoominfo’s teams
- 2+ years experience in a product management role at a startup
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business, or marketing
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution
- Expertise in juggling shifting priorities, timelines, and tasks
- Technical background (Development / System analysis) - An advantage
- Language proficiency: Fluent in English
- Great communication and presentation skills
- As a persona, Be a rockstar! As simple as that!
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com