ZoomInfo is on a rocket ride. Here are some the basic things to know about us:
● We offer a go-to-market solution that helps tens of thousands of companies hit their number.
● We have a robust product offering that customers love.
● We have major employee bases in Waltham, Vancouver (Washington), Tel Aviv (Israel).
● We went public in spring of 2020 in one of the year’s most successful IPOs.
● Revenues have grown 56% year over year.
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- read on.
As a member of the core product marketing team at ZoomInfo, you will be joining a team of six awesome product marketers (likely more in 2021). Each of these product marketers owns their own portfolio of products/capabilities/features. Our mantra is that we are the CEOs of these products; having an ownership mentality is paramount.
There’s a saying that variety is the spice of life. If that’s true, let’s just say that this role has its fair share of Tabasco sauce. You will be involved in all facets of product marketing for your products:
● Customer research
● Input into the product development roadmap
● Creating messaging and positioning briefs
● Quarterbacking the organizational readiness process
● Creating various types of collateral
● Implementing programs to ensure adoption of your products
● Hosting webinars
● All the other assorted random things that we have to do to ensure we’re creating a great customer experience and helping the company hit its goals.
If the following describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
● You love to have an impact.
● You get personal satisfaction from helping others achieve success.
● You have a knack for taking complex things and making them simple.
● You’re humble yet confident.
● You love learning, and you’re undaunted by trying to navigate new domains on your own.
● You can tell a good story.
● You’ve got good interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence.
● You’ve got a good blend of left-brain and right-brain skills. (e.g. You’re able to run pivot tables in the morning and write a video script in the afternoon)
This role is definitely not for everyone. If you need the following to be comfortable, it probably won’t be a good fit for you:
● Roadmaps and established processes for everything you’re working on (there’s a good amount of figuring it out as you go)
● High level of certainty about products with months of lead time (we move fast and are fluid)
● Lots of time to analyze problems before taking action (we have a bias towards action)
● A slow-and-steady approach to work (see points above)
Some of the things we can promise you will have in this role:
● The opportunity to truly own important products that impact the business in meaningful ways
● The chance to work alongside a group of great people who enjoy product marketing
● A company that is ambitious and has an absolutely massive market opportunity in front of it
● A manager who is committed to taking a personal interest in you and your career
● A broader team of colleagues across the organization who are good at their jobs,
hard-working, and passionate about what they do
● 4+ years combined product, content and growth marketing experience
● Superb communication capabilities
● Ability to build and maintain relationships with people throughout the organization
● Superb writing and editing skills
● Record of supporting team members
● Experience executing product launches
● Project management skills
● Ability to quickly pick up new technologies
● Eagerness to engage with customers and prospects
● Comfort demoing products and with public speaking