Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibiles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it is today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. You’ll see that collaboration is second nature, you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best, and most of all, you'll have fun!
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer with emphasis on backend who is a self-starter with an impeccable track record of leading large projects. You will be joining the Chorus team and own aspects of the customer facing product, and integrations with 3rd party platforms. You work equally well with back-end and front-end engineers as you do with designers. You want enterprise products to be as polished, intuitive, and usable as consumer apps. Most of all, you are hungry to be part of an ambitious team with colossal goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, prototype, and create solutions that support a highly reliable, scalable, performant enterprise
- Work with other engineers, researchers, designers and Product Managers to deliver on our roadmap
- Break down problems into tickets / components, problem solve and create code that runs in production
- Test, document and maintain a codebase that is an example to our engineers and supports the scale of the business
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of experience using Python or Java
- 3+ years of Backend/RESTful API development experience
- Experience in handling structured and unstructured data (NoSQL DBs)
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Highly responsible, enthusiastic and thorough
- Ability and initiative to handle end-to-end responsibilities
- Demonstrates awareness of a range of security considerations, and mitigates against them
- Appropriately ties down internal access to resources they're working with
- Implements complex business logic, orchestrates multi-stage processes, deals with distributed data sources
- Includes actionable dashboarding as part of a new system
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Tornado/Django/Flask/FastAPI frameworks
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- At least a B.SC. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or similar preferred.