Ready to play an important role at ZoomInfo? We’re looking for a Creative Technologist who thrives on experimentation and innovation to support our world-class Creative team. You’ll be a bridge between our Web Design and Engineering teams to assist in bringing our website to life with modern technologies and animation. Working closely with the web and creative teams, you will help to uplevel, innovate and develop innovative ways to bring the ZoomInfo brand to life across our ZoomInfo marketing websites.
In this role you will be responsible for researching, proposing, prototyping and implementing solutions that combine beautiful design with clean, effective code to create engaging animations across the ZoomInfo websites. You are both a creative thinker and a technical developer who can use both to create immersive web animations from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you must embrace a fast-paced environment, remain calm under pressure, be able to communicate effectively across teams, and are capable of maintaining front-end standards while designing within our brand guidelines.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the web design and development teams to concept, prototype, design and develop animations on the ZoomInfo website
- Bridge the gap between UX, visual design and technical implementation
- Develop animations that are optimized for performance and SEO
- Maintain documentation of motion standards across the website
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of WordPress development is a plus
- Understanding of web standards, browser performance, accessibility, SEO and responsive design
- Portfolio that displays advanced creative design, high-fidelity prototypes, animation and motion across the web
- Advanced proficiency in Figma design and prototyping
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Passion for innovation, experimentation and interactive web experiences