The Solutions Adoption Manager is a key member of the Customer Integrations and Implementation team and has responsibility for assisting customers with post-implementation best practices on one more of the ZoomInfo solutions. This is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business with a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and marketing intelligence technologies and applications.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Own end-to-end product adoption activities for one or more of the ZoomInfo solutions (i.e. Engage, InboxAI) including working one on one with customer accounts, providing best practices, and assisting customers with developing specific solutions to their unique business needs.
2. In partnership with cross-functional teams in Customer Experience and Product Marketing, develop outreach campaigns focused on driving end-user adoption and developing creating solutions for customers.
3. Engage in clear dialogue with clients to customize the ZoomInfo solutions ensuring the solution aligns with client business needs.
4. Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve any previously unforeseen issues post-implementation.
5. Provide ongoing trainings to team members on assigned ZoomInfo solutions, through both 1:many and 1:1 consultations.
6. Identify, catalogue, and escalate any product defects and or insufficiencies to the ZoomInfo Product Development and Engineering teams for immediate remediation.
7. Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and product management departments).
8. Hold high-level technical discussions on topics like email deliverability best practices, domain health, telephony systems, and CRM workflows and processes.
9. Assist creating technical “how-to” documents when necessary.
10. Build out touchpoint cadences to solutions customers with the goal of 80% adoption on assigned solutions.
11. Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
Required Education and Experience:
1. BA/BS degree.
2. At least 2+ years of technical CRM, Marketing Automation implementation, support, training, or sales experience.
3. Familiarity with online engagement best practices. Experience with Software-as-a Service onboarding/implementation/adoption a plus.
4. High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure and troubleshooting processes.
5. Ability to take a consultative approach with customers with a focus on strong communication skills.
6. Must enjoy being a problem-solver. Strong ability to research, analyze, and provide solutions to customers.
7. Willingness to go the extra mile to kick start our customer’s success.
8. Emphasis on attention to detail and quality.
9. Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation.
10. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.