“That’s the way it’s always been done.”
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation. And we’re not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
We are looking for experienced and talented individuals with excellent problem solving and communication skills to join our Development Support team. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting customer issues. They will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with customers and our developers.
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve issues reported by customers or internal teams.
- Identify the root-cause of the problem using logs and troubleshooting tools.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Document case progress and technical details throughout the support process for future reference.
- Communicate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal engineering team for resolution.
- If you like coding, you can fix bugs and add small features, otherwise, this is not a mandatory requirement.
- 2-5 years of experience in both technology and customer-facing roles
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience with querying data from Database ( SQL Server, Mongo).
- Knowledge of C# , NodeJS, Angular( Optional, Nice to have )
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure ( Optional, Nice to have )
- Knowledge of of CRM integration like Salesforce, Hubspot ( optional, Nice to have )