ZoomInfo is seeking a Manager, Strategic Customer Success to lead our Strategic Customer Success team.
This role will focus the team efforts on working with our largest clients to drive retention, renewals, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-visibility role requiring outstanding relationship management skills as well as a market-leading understanding of SaaS software delivery mechanics and value drivers. In this position you will lead a team of Strategic Customer Success Managers, supporting hundreds of large customers globally. The Manager will work with the CSMs to develop and execute strategies that enable customers to achieve the business outcomes they planned to receive from ZoomInfo.
This position will work closely with their direct reports to ensure they manage day to day workloads and create strategies to optimize productivity of the team while delivering value to our customers. Additionally, it will collaborate with other leaders within the Customer Experience, Account Management, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Develop and deploy Customer Success led programs to drive customer adoption and retention and minimize churn and downsell across the Strategic customer base
- Track and report on key metrics to leadership, identify opportunities for optimization and track results
- Work with team and Account Management leadership to identify and secure expansion opportunities
- Serve as leadership escalation point and facilitate resolution
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in services (customer success, customer retention) roles
- 3+ years experience managing teams with a proven track record of developing programs that positively impact customer retention rates
- Strong operational background with a proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage team goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally
- A creative leader with the ability to develop and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and team strategies and to inspire, motivate and manage team members
- Prior experience in SaaS industry