Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
As the Director, Product Management, you’ll be managing a team of incredibly talented and collaborative product managers to further design our product offerings. We are looking for an experienced individual and an outstanding leader who can help grow the team, drive product strategy, planning, and the execution of ZoomInfo products. This highly visible role reports directly to the Head of Product Management and will partner closely with engineering and go-to-market teams to craft a compelling vision to drive the full product lifecycle. The successful individual will have proven ability to work across teams and manage dependencies on application and platform teams.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Lead and grow a team of talented product management professionals including career planning, performance management and exceptional coaching
- Work cross-functionally with Executives, stakeholders and product teams within the company to set the overall vision and strategy for ZoomInfo’s product
- Coordinate implementation of product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives
- Represent the product team in high-stakes customer, prospect and partner conversations
- Track competitive landscape and industry trends and re-adjust as necessary to maintain product differentiation.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years at the Director level
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and proven success in B2B product initiatives and leadership
- Experience building and leading high performing product teams
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply effective influencing techniques to gain support for your team’s priorities across leaders and teams in the company
- Able to distill product roadmaps into relevant presentations to customers and partners
- Team oriented and able to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from conception to launch
- Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated history of accountability for achieving meaningful revenue targets for your product line
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a technical discipline (engineering, computer science)
- Experience working within sales automation, martech, CRM, or email applications.
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.