Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Were looking to hire an individual who will join the security team of a rapidly expanding organization with global locations. We are expanding our cloud security operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for AWS Cloud security using frameworks and standards. The candidate will be responsible for reviewing the cloud design and architecture, infrastructure, and security controls. Coordinating effort and prioritization with DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering team and Engineering.
The candidate will be part of a larger global security team and work closely with individuals from all sectors of security, helping the team and expanding abilities and expertise.
The ideal candidate is an experienced AWS cloud security practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations, with a proven track record of cloud security. The ideal candidate is passionate to develop deep security expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed securely within the AWS platform. The candidate provides thought leadership and innovation while representing the secure architecture of the infrastructure group and drives deep-dive discussions with stakeholders within the company. The technical background of the Cloud Security Operations Principle enables easy interaction and provides security guidance backed by business risks to DevOps and software developers. As a Cloud Security Operations Principle, you will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones as a core member of the security team.
- Guiding and evaluating architecture against AWS Well Architected Framework, identifying gaps and improvements
- Recommend improvements and changes to cloud infrastructure and the applications that are running within it
- Act as the lead for cloud security across the organization
- Understand applications and provide guidance on cloud security implementation and architecture to maximize cloud services
- Recommend tangible improvements and set priorities based on risks
- Work with DevOps and Developers to improve the security culture and areas needing improvement
- Participate in larger security team and enhance development lifecycle for code and infra
- Assist with cloud-based security and compliance tools
- Promote and document cloud security standards and best practices
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to share information to improve processes and security posture
- Communicate with security team leadership
- Keep management informed with precise, accurate information about security posture and events – no surprises.
- Create, document and maintain formal processes to meet certification requirements
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and experience with cloud security and AWS Well Architected Framework
- Strong ability to review cloud security design and architecture working with DevOps and Apps teams
- Knowledge of Landing Zones, Control Tower, VPC, IAM, KMS, zones, Zero Trust
- Security knowledge of Kubernetes and layered cloud security
- Expertise in security tools - Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Guard Duty, Security Hub,
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Flexibility to change direction and manage conflicting demands and emergencies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize, multi-task and work in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication, report writing and presentation skills
- AWS cloud security or architecture certifications
- CSA or other cloud related certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer security, computer science or relevant experience in cloud security and compliance.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com