ZoomInfo is looking for a Strategic Campaigns Manager to add more might to our passionate team of marketing professionals. With a focus on Account-Based Marketing (ABM), you will conceptualize, implement and continually innovate named-account campaigns in partnership with digital, field, content, and, most importantly, sales teams. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy and campaign deployment. You have proven expertise executing named-account programs in coordination with Sales Development and Sales teams.
If you have excellent project management skills and enjoy coordinating cross-functional teams across the business to develop world-class campaigns that rise above the noise, you could be the perfect candidate.
- Support the Strategic Accounts team by developing territory- and account-level marketing plans designed to build relationships with decision makers, secure meetings, generate pipeline, and accelerate the sales process.
- Develop creative, customized programs to drive demand in key territories and strategic accounts, using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach using a variety of tactics including email, direct mail, display, social, and in-person and online events.
- Work in coordination with marketing and sales operations to execute and optimize named accounts programs
- Support participation in regional internal and externally hosted events.
- Gather intelligence on named accounts, including account profiles, relevant business needs and new contacts, and use information to design ABM campaigns
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs to determine the most effective marketing mix and optimize resource
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of enterprise software industry marketing experience, primarily in an Account Based Marketing role
- Experience with Paid Social and Account-based advertising platforms
- Experience with Content Personalization platforms is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships across all teams
- Proven success in collaborating with account teams to execute on ABM programs that had a quantifiable impact on the business growth
- Strong communication skills, sense of accountability, and ownership
- Proficient with marketing tools, including (CRM) Salesforce and marketing automation (Eloqua). Experience with digital marketing tools (Demandbase, Google Analytics, Terminus) as well as attribution tools is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously skills with keen attention to details
- Metrics focused and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive “can do” attitude
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
We are hiring in both Boston, MA and Vancouver, WA !