As a Manager of Data Engineering, you will be leading the company processing engines team, responsible for creating one of the biggest data assets of ZoomInfo.
You will be responsible for taking in large volumes of data and building and managing the engines to process the company records we create for our customers. As we modernize our systems, this is a great opportunity to help build the next generation of our company pipeline. You will also participate in the hiring process as we grow the team.
This position requires broad, advanced technical experience and expertise.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Enhancing and maintaining the company processing engines and business logic
- Implementing new innovative ways to enhance our data quality and coverage
- Building out tools to easily ingest new data, test data changes and monitor for regressions or issues
- Adding metrics and dashboards to track and monitor data quality
- Designing, planning and executing the roadmap for the team
- Scaling the team and hiring new talent
- Working closely with product managers to understand the business requirements
- Finding the right balance between perfection and getting the job done
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years in the industry
- Proven experience building successful development teams (not a good fit for a first time managers)
- Extensive experience in big data streaming and batch processes
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Experience in stream / data processing technologies like Kafka, Spark, Google Dataflow, Airflow
- Substantial experience with Java 8+ / Scala and frameworks like Spring
- Experience in BigData tools and technologies a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships
(Keyword: Software Engineering Manager, Manager Data Engineering, Data Engineering Manager, Principal Data Engineer, Manager Data Platform, Manager, Software Engineering, Software Engineering Manager, Manager of Software Engineering)