At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- Lead a global DevOps engineering team that focuses on all aspects of CI/CD infrastructure, GitOps full automation, and operational metrics to ensure the highest productivity for our Cloud engineering
- Build dev-to-cloud pipelines for the rollout of all platform services
- Collaborate closely with the other DevOps teams
- Collaborate closely with product development teams to design the quality, monitoring, security, and high-availability of the services applications integrate with
- Provide CaaS (Container as a service) platform for peer engineering teams
- Build, configure and tune highly available and fault-tolerant Container Clusters and K8s infrastructures
- Create objectives and Key Results for the DevOps teams to execute against
- Advanced troubleshooting and monitoring of the systems as well as meeting SLAs
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap and take ownership and responsibility for new projects to make them happen
- Practice Agile SDLC
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, with proven track record in CI/CD.
- 2+ years of experience as DevOps team lead, working closely with global engineering teams.
- Experience in managing global teams
- Containers and Kubernetes
- IaC - expertise in using it to build and deploy large-scale infrastructure, preferably with Terraform, Ansible or Pulumi.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP), including K8S Cluster config, Object Storage, DNS routing, security hardening, users roles and permissions (IAM),
- CI/CD automation experience using Jenkins Pipelines, or other leading tools (CircleCI, Travis, etc.)
- Excellent scripting skills using Python, Go
- High-scale Rabbit MQ, Redis and Kafka event management
- Proficiency with log monitoring, troubleshooting and analytics
- Ability to practice and instill responsibility to team members for deliverable and assume end-to-end support for them
- Experience with gitops - an advantage