At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
Our fast-growing product and analytics group is looking for a Product Analyst to support our efforts in rationalizing and analyzing various data sets across our organization. We are developing analytic capabilities to support and enable the rapid growth and influence of the BI function throughout the business.
This is a critical role in our group, playing a key role in developing analytic insights to prioritize resources and champion data-driven decision making. Consumers of these insights will include cross-functional stakeholders and management, up to senior and executive leadership.
If you’re interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- please keep reading!
- IDENTIFY NEEDS & RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS:
Ask the right questions, understand the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders, ideate and make recommendations for appropriate reports and analyses.
- DEVELOP DATA STRATEGY & GAIN ACCESS TO DATA:
Develop strategic plans to access appropriate and necessary data sources to support analyses and gain access to data through collaboration or data generation.
- DIVE INTO DATA:
Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- DEVELOP INTO AN EXPERT IN APPLYING METHODS:
Become familiar with and adopt appropriate analytical methodologies, tools and applications to ensure relevant and impactful approaches; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- CONTRIBUTE TO BODY OF KNOWLEDGE:
Develop new functional relationships; break down and explain business processes in place; explore new technologies and techniques. Share these insights with the broader team; mentor and coach junior analysts.
- PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY ANALYSES:
Apply rigor in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, design an appropriate analysis plan, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability, implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish, including reporting.
- INTERPRET AND SHARE RESULTS:
Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a Data/ Product Analyst
- Strong SQL skills
- High analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- Experience working with BI / visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- Advantage - Experience working with Google Analytics, Amplitude or Salesforce
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com