About The Role:
Reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Operations, you will focus on driving growth initiatives across the sales organization. This is a high impact role requiring an extremely analytical individual who is excited to take on key responsibilities, including:
- Sales funnel optimization – We are always improving our go-to-market processes, backed by data-driven insights. Impact how we target customer segments, route leads, offer promos and trials etc. for new business and owned accounts.
- Account management operations – Set targets and quotas for our account management business, and manage account routing and incentive processes.
- Pricing – Iterate on core product packaging and pricing, develop approaches for pricing new products, and create guidance for discounting management.
- New opportunities – Learn as you go and find a way to make a unique impact. We are a nimble team always excited for new ways to improve.
- Executive presence is important in navigating frequent, direct interactions with the Chief Revenue Officer, VPs of Sales and Account Management, and other senior leaders across the organization.
- 3-4 years management consulting, investment banking, or private equity at top tier firm
- Direct pricing experience is a plus
- Experience in a sales operations role is a plus
- Enthusiasm for making a difference, and rolling up your sleeves to see things through
- A humble attitude for interacting with other team members across the organization