Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
ZoomInfo is looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated Project Manager and Compliance Specialist to join our security team. The successful candidate will be responsible for consolidating project stats from ten’s of projects including their own (e.g., BCP) for all InfoSec projects and developing, maintaining, company documentation.
The position's primary goal is to consolidate all projects and matrices from all teams, create a structure with focus on priorities, workloads, KPI’s and reporting. This will require working with many stakeholders to collect project status, create order, identify anomalies and provide timely reporting on matrices, along with future plans. The successful candidate will also manage their own projects and tasks on top of this cross functional requirement.
This individual will join the security team of a rapidly expanding organization with global locations. The ideal candidate is an experienced security practitioner, well structured and methodical thinker who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations. This position would be located in Ra’anana, Israel and report to the CISO to start.
- Project matrix measurement and reporting for all InfoSec projects
- Document actions, ownership, timing, accountability, KPI’s
- Follow-up on team and document missed timelines and issues
- Work with a wide array of stakeholders to develop relationships
- Create, review and expand documentation for InfoSec policies, processes and presentations
- Perform business continuity planning, including BIA analysis on existing and new business functions or newly acquired entities
- Document scenarios and related recovery strategies
- Work with key infrastructure teams, to identify gaps, set recovery time and recovery point objectives to convey business needs and objectives
- Create training for all related participants - existing and new
- Create a variety of testing scenarios
- Design and facilitate tests and exercises for the business plans and crisis management execution
- Identify and recommend change and adaptation to meet the rapidly evolving needs of the business
- Identify and recommend solutions to infrastructure obstacles and business challenges
- 3 years or more demonstrable work experience with project management and business continuity planning
- Worked for a software development company
- Understand a business environment of a large and high paced organization
- Able to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to work for a global organization, maintain expanded workload in a fast pace high tech organization
- Developed BCP plans from start to finish for similar companies
- Running testing, training sessions for recovery team leaders
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com