Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Test engineer at ZoomInfo is an integral part of our engineering scrum teams, TE key role is making sure the team build reliable and successful products with world-class user experience and performance that can scale, here at ZoomInfo we are looking for more than just manual tester, we see our TE’s as technical engineers that drive product excellence and productivity.
Day 2 Day:
- Partner with software engineers, product managers to discuss and push to product testability from the design phase
- Develop test strategies, test plans, test cases and work closely with the team on executing & automating them from day one
- Write scripts and tools that support team productivity
- Take an active part in investigating team CI’s (production critical incidents) understanding the root cause and improve our weak spots
- You will position yourself as team evangelists in spreading the word on best testing practices, tools, and technologies
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in testing web applications
- Self and constant learn and out of box thinker that knows to code
- Experience with quality best practices in the agile world (beyond manual testing)
- Experience writing test cases and testing complex products
- Experience with microServices echo system and testing challenges
- Performance and scalability thinker as we aim to be bigger and stronger
- Web, Mobile, and big data application testing experience
- Ability to communicate complex technical problems and solutions in English
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts implemented on AWS/GCP, Jenkins, etc
What’s in it for me?
- Impact on our products quality, customer satisfaction, and team productivity
- Grow, learn, develop and contribute to our new methodologies around quality
- Work with highly talented people with the same goal in mind
- Take an active part in changing people state of mind towards quality
- Endless opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Learn something new every day and generate an immediate impact on our company
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com