About this role
We are looking for highly qualified Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants to join our team and support sales opportunities through strategic, consultative selling. These proven pre-sales professionals will collaborate with our sales team and customers to ensure the solution will apply to the initiatives and objectives of our customers.
This is a terrific opportunity to sell a solution that addresses a very familiar marketing and sales pain, build a market and establish the revenue engine of a rapidly growing, aggressive public company.
Support Sales Opportunities – Responsible for partnering with Sales to acquire new customers
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Account Managers on qualified opportunities to uncover customer business goals, pains and requirements
- Develop a deep understanding of use cases for ZoomInfo products and services, and help connect the dots to craft solutions that match the needs of our diverse customer base
- Present and demonstrate the value of the ZoomInfo Data as a Service offering
- Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for Enterprise prospects and customers
- Manage the technical and functional aspects of the sales process by interfacing with technical resources on the customer side, as well as working in tandem with solutions engineers on the ZoomInfo team
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Product Management and Engineering to identify new product requirements.
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape
- 2+ years of pre-sales consulting experience, preferably in SaaS business environment
- Experience selling CRM, SFA, and/or marketing software
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
- Experience providing solutions to Enterprise level customers
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills - must have ability to effectively influence C-level decision makers
- Familiarity with Enterprise systems like MDM, CRM, SFA and ERP. Familiarity with Python, SQL/NoSQL and other scripting languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required