The IT Senior Auditor is a member of the SOX team who works under supervision of the Senior Manager of SOX and is responsible for IT Audit activities including participating in walk-throughs, execution of IT Audit procedures, SOX IT audits, and identification of potential issues. This position reports to the Senior Manager of SOX and requires a close working relationship with other members of the SOX Team. As the organization matures this role can morph into a full fledged IT Internal Audit Leader not only focusing on SOX Audits, but IT Compliance and Information Security Audits.
- As a key member of the SOX PMO, the successful candidate will be a primary interface between IT management and the external auditors to provide guidance, support, training, and project management
- Collaborate with ZoomInfo Management to identify financial risks, assess business impacts, and present potential solutions (leading practices)
- Collaborate with the external auditors in the planning and execution of SOX 404 requirements and ensure all deadlines are met with high quality deliverables
- Be the contact for IT General Control and Application Controls remediation. This will include assisting management with providing proposed remediation solutions, project managing and/or stepping in to complete remediation activities when warranted
- Lead the IT SOX 404 risk assessment and scoping exercise, execute the process and control walkthroughs, assess the design and operating effectiveness of application controls
- Assist ZoomInfo Management with implementing systems and proper documentation for system development lifecycle controls
- Reviewing SOC 1 Reports for key in-scope systems and assessing deficiencies at the service organization.
- Seek opportunities to apply data analytics techniques and automate repetitive control procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- Three to seven years of recent relevant professional experience in IT SOX compliance for a fast-paced global company or a public accounting firm (“Big 4” or mid-tier)
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations
- Strong understanding of COSO, COBIT, SOX 302 & 404 requirements
- CISA, CIA, or CPA preferred
Additional Preferred Qualifications for IT Senior Auditor:
- 2+ years of experience with IT and Operations auditing, risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, IT program or project management, and/or software development
- Experience writing data queries, implementing technical solutions, or other IT related jobs is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of advanced data analytic software (ACL, IDEA, Alteryx, or Tableau) and continuous auditing methods
- Experience utilizing Strongpoint and AuditBoard is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with robotic process automation tools such as UIPath is a plus.