Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
ZoomInfo is looking for a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated application hand-on security manager to lead and grow the application security team. This team owns all aspects of security for all applications and services. You and your team will be responsible for (a) integrating security requirements, (b) proactively performing security assessments to prevent security vulnerabilities, (c) conducting trainings and awareness to raise developer awareness of security best practices, (d performing security testing before release, and (e) partnering closely with our development teams to produce innovative and secure solutions.
This individual will join the security team of a rapidly expanding organization with global locations. We are building out a new security focused engineering team. This person will establish and support a function that enables the full end to end process of setting up and maintaining a solid platform for supporting security tools and services that support security across the organization. The successful Manager is needed to support the security team and the organizations growing cloud platform within the organization. The ideal candidate is an experienced practitioner who is goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
- Plan, develop, implement and maintain the secure software program.
- Participate in a larger security team including working closely with R&D engineers and DevOps.
- Review architecture and designs with R&D engineers to identify risks.
- Responsible for defining the Secure-SDLC process working with the R&D Engineering teams across products.
- Ability to write code to solve problems during testing.
- Ability to train users in secure code development.
- Analyze, document and present solutions meeting our needs.
- Promote standards-based change management using standard development tools
- Keep management informed with precise, accurate information about security posture and events – no surprises.
- Engage with internal and external parties to get and share information to improve processes and security posture.
- Supervise and guide efforts of other team members or groups.
- Communicate to security team leadership.
- Create, document and maintain formal processes to meet certification requirements.
- Create management friendly reporting from tools.
- 5 years of relevant experience in application security and secure coding diagnosis.
- Solid knowledge and experience using SAST solutions and code testing tools.
- Participating as a core controller of SOC and ISO audits.
- Threat Risk Modeling methodologies.
- Investigation and deep analytical investigation as needed.
- Proven ability to understand the company needs, build relationships and develop a positive dialogue.
- Experience with testing tools such as: Burp Suite, Postman, Netsparker, sqlmap, DirBuster, openssl, etc.
- Understanding of reverse engineering concepts, as well as tools involved such as debuggers, disassemblers, and operating system monitoring utilities to address security risks.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com