Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make high level decisions for software development. To see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design, implementation and development workflows, for the development team.
We are looking for a great software architect with a strong technical background and excellent software skills. Experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions, using tools and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Develop high-level product architecture with attention to system integration, scaling and feasibility
- Help defining all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Proven experience as software architect and application design.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (NodeJS, Angular)
- Experience in breaking monoliths into microservices architecture.
- Deep understanding of cloud based infrastructure.
- Knowledge in industry best practices for package management, and their release cycles.
- Experience with multi-version microservices.
- Deep understanding in software design paradigms (DDD, TDD, etc.) and principles (KISS, SOLID, DRY, SSOT, CQS, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL
- HO experience in Dockerize environment
- Knowledgeable with branching strategy for Git based development.
- Hands-on experience and good understanding of Kafka and Big Data stream processing.
- Experience from companies that have experienced hyper growth.
- High personal and leadership skills
- Knowledge in general security concept
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with AWS .
- Experience with Graph DB (Neo4J/NeptuneDB)
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.