At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
Zoom Information is looking for a results-driven, highly-technical Quality Automation Engineer who is passionate about leading edge technologies (such as Selenium, Rest Assured, Google Cloud Services, Big Data, Appium) to join our team of outstanding professionals building the next breakthrough in B2B information services. The focus of this position will be to design and implement test solutions to measure and validate the infrastructure and functionality of Zoom’s applications and processing sub-systems.
- Work as part of an Agile team to deliver reliable, scalable UI and API automation
- Own and deliver innovative solutions for large scale automated testing strategies, quality assurance, and data analysis
- Define test strategies, analyze test results and validate functionality
- Work with development, manual QA and product to gather test requirements, assess risk areas and convert these to automated test cases
- Ensure adoption and expand the reach of delivered tools
- Fix framework bugs and improve test architecture
- Provide automation documentation and training
- Minimum 4-5 years of web-based automation testing experience
- Develop, maintain and execute automated UI test using WebdriverIo / Selenium
- Understanding of the software release process and ability to design, plan and execute new feature testing
- Knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming concepts, design patterns
- Experience working with BigData DB (MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience working with Jenkins and Github
- Strong understanding of web application architecture
- Ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly
- Experience in agile software development
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com