Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The mission of the Web Applications Team is to build attractive and easy-to-use tools which provide our clients with access to in-depth profiles of millions of business people and companies. As a Project Manager on the team, you will be helping drive initiatives such as new product launches, major feature enhancements, infrastructure and technology upgrades across teams, from planning to delivery. Come join us if you’d like to be part of the growth and success that we enjoy as we bring new ideas and experiences to our customers.
- Manage highly technical, complex projects through all phases of the project lifecycle for two or more scrum teams.
- Determine project execution schedules and direct project team members on associated work tasks.
- Collect requirements and ensure project plans are well defined, clearly documented, and agreed to by all relevant stakeholders.
- Train and mentor teams around Agile/Scrum processes, and promote and support Agile/Scrum best practices on the team.
- Coordinate the cross-functional work required to deliver the teams’ projects on schedule.
- Understand the overall product to give insights and guidance around requirements for new initiatives and features.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Raise risks, blockers, and competing priorities to relevant parties in a timely and organized manner.
- Manage Jira to properly reflect the state of the team and project.
- Help determine Jira best practices and coach team in Jira usage.
- Coordinate and lead, where necessary, Agile/Scrum ceremonies: standups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Help establish, nurture, and drive best-practice standards and processes across the Applications team and across Engineering.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology. (4+ years)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience managing technical projects. (4+ years)
- Experience and working knowledge of SaaS application development. (2+ years)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive projects fully to completion.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant industry trends, tools and innovations.
- Comfortable multitasking and context-switching.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving skills.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com