At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Your role as Sales Development Representative will be to engage and qualify leads to create pipeline for our Account Executives while preparing you to step into additional responsibility. We have a very strong marketing arm, which means half your pipeline will be qualifying inbound leads from our website, the other half you’ll generate through classic prospecting techniques. Our Sales Development Representatives are compensated with a competitive base salary and commission.
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the ZoomInfo value proposition, articulating our product, integrations, and features over the phone
- Follow the established ZoomInfo sales process to manage a high-activity pipeline of leads
- Educate Director, VP, and C-level executives on our full suite of applications while aligning the value of DiscoverOrg with the pains they are currently experiencing among their Sales, Marketing and Recruiting teams
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in sales or account management OR a Bachelor's Degree and strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
- CRM usage experience a plus (We currently use Salesforce)
- Strong ability to engage with qualified leads over the phone
- Competitive - you want to outwork everyone around you and be rewarded for your level of effort and not the amount of time you've been in your role
- Intelligent - fast learner and very capable of articulating value
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo's investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com ( http://www.zoominfo.com )
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.