“That’s the way it’s always been done.”
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And we’re not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
In this role, you will support ZoomInfo's recruiting team by attracting the best talent to scale our business. This is a true partnership that will give you an exciting opportunity to work with internal stakeholders, maintain a pipeline, and execute on our recruiting goals. You will manage the full recruitment life cycle from requisition qualification, sourcing, screening, to on-boarding.
- Build and manage a pipeline of talent to support ZoomInfo's Sales teams
- Partner with executives and Human Resource Business Partners to develop and execute on candidate recruiting plans that align with our business strategy and goals
- Demonstrate deep understanding and excitement about our company and opportunities
- Engage with passive candidates through sourcing techniques and networking events
- Build and maintain networks to find qualified passive candidates
- Deliver employment offers including all required documentation
- Maintain excellent communication with candidates throughout the interview and on-boarding process
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate recruiting or agency setting
- Ability to understand and articulate responsibilities that are required for each position you’re supporting
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Ability to meet headcount and recruiting goals
- Passion for keeping up with the latest industry trends and software
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse preferred