Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win.
We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The core of our business is data, therefore the fast-growing Data Product group is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to support our efforts in rationalising and analysing various data sets across our organisation. This is a group that has data quality, data driven decisions and business impact at the epicenter of our culture.
This is a critical role in developing analytic and informative insights to prioritise resources and focus and deliver high value products to our customers.This role collaborates cross-functionally with stakeholders in Product management, RnD, business analytics.
- Analyze big data and generate useful conclusions and actionable items according to business objectives.
- Become the focal point for all related data matters in the Data acquisition team and work closely with Product managers, R&D and Business teams.
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements.
- Develop product requirements and formulate business metrics for reporting.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a Data/ Product Analyst
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills using SQL and Python.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- Experience working with BI / visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- Advantage - Experience working with Google Analytics, Amplitude or Salesforce.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com