Client Solution Engineer
The Client Solution Engineer is a key member of the Customer Integrations and Implementation team and has responsibility for assisting clients through the technical implementation of one or more of ZoomInfo’s customer-facing solutions. Solutions include but are not limited to InboxAI, Engage, FormComplete and Enrich. This is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business with a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and marketing intelligence technologies and applications.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Work as a member of the ZoomInfo Solution Engineering and Implementation Team providing hands-on guidance and support to clients during the implementation of ZoomInfo product solutions within the client internals systems
- Maintain a clear understanding of application integrations within CRM/MAT environments particularly for Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, and Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo platform and available solutions.
- Engage in clear dialogue with clients to customize the ZoomInfo Solution implementation ensuring the solution aligns with client business needs.
- Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve any previously unforeseen issues both during the implementation.
- Identify, catalogue, and escalate any product defects and or insufficiencies to the ZoomInfo Product Development and Engineering teams for immediate remediation.
- Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and product management departments).
- Hold high-level technical discussions on topics like email protocols, OAuth setup, API , data transformations, CRM workflows and process creation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist creating technical “how-to” documents when necessary.
- Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of employees/customers.
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree.
- At least 2+ years of technical CRM, Marketing Automation implementation, or Sales Acceleration platform experience.
- Highly familiar with both Salesforce Lightning and Classic and an ability to quickly and knowledgeably navigate within both environments.
- Salesforce Admin Certification and/or knowledge of Apex code, SOQL and Salesforce app creation is preferred.
- Well versed in CRM reporting, filtering, custom field creation, workflows, triggers, and CRM processes.
- Certification and/or familiarity with Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua and/or Microsoft Dynamics is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Restful APIs and some experience writing code.
- High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure and troubleshooting processes.
- Must be a problem solver. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues.
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality.
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.