The Client Integration Engineer is a key member of the Customer Integrations and Implementation team and has responsibility for assisting clients through the technical implementation of one or more of ZoomInfo’s customer-facing solutions.
This is a high-visibility role within an exciting area of the business with a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of sales and marketing intelligence technologies and applications.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
1.Work as a member of the ZoomInfo Integration Engineering and Implementation Team providing hands -on guidance and support to clients during the implementation of ZoomInfo product solutions within the client internals systems.
2. Maintain a clear understanding of application integrations within CRM/MAT environments particularly for Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, and Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo platform and available solutions.
3. Engage in clear dialogue with clients to customize the ZoomInfo Integration implementation ensuring the solution aligns with client business needs.
4. Deploy strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve any technical issues with the integrations or solutions.
5. Identify, catalogue, and esc alate any product defects and or insufficiencies to the ZoomInfo Product Development and Engineering teams for immediate remediation.
6. Train, coach, collaborate, and troubleshoot with others within the organization (namely Sales, Client Support, QA Engineering and product management departments).
7. Hold high-level technical discussions on topics like email protocols, OAuth setup, API, data transformations, CRM workflows and process creation with both internal and external stakeholders.
8. Assist creating technical “how-to” documents when necessary.
9. Perform a wide variety of professional tasks, which demand a high level of creativity and
imagination, as well as a thorough knowledge of the applicable needs and expectations of
Required Education and Experience
1. BA/BS degree.
2. Technical CRM, Marketing Automation implementation, or Sales Acceleration platform experience; Certification and/or familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua and/or Microsoft Dynamics is a strong plus.
3. Customer service experience and skills; the ability to be accurate, empathetic, and helpful in communicating with clients.
5. High capacity to learn and understand technical infrastructure and troubleshooting processes.
6. Must be a problem solver. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues.
7.Team focused with strong collaboration and communication skills.
8. Emphasis on attention to detail and quality.
I have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, achieve success as a team, and have the ability to grow within the organization.
Breda HurleyDirector, Customer Marketing at ZoomInfo