Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. You’ll see that collaboration is second nature, you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best, and most of all, you'll have fun!
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together. The mission of the Web Applications Team is to build attractive and easy-to-use tools which provide our clients with access to in-depth profiles of millions of business people and companies.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and a tremendously large (and fantastically rich) data set. If you like working on tough problems, whether that’s building systems that handle millions of customer requests per day or how to make sense of over a billion pieces of potentially correlated data, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
- Write high-volume server applications (full stack).
- Build slick and responsive Web UI tools that can handle millions of requests a day.
- Work with cutting-edge technology cloud technologies.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers.
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels.
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list.
- 7+ years industry experience, B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge of Java.
- In depth knowledge of Cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of and experience using Angular 2 and up or React and Node.js.
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Solr/Lucene/Elastic search - is a plus.
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges.
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for.