At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take- charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for successfully managing the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact programs at the corporate level. We are looking for someone who can credibly coordinate between various teams and business stakeholders aligning systems, tools, activities, skills and processes. In addition, the Program Manager, will support the creating and adoption of corporate program management standards. This includes providing guidance to teams building and maintaining all of the tools, templates, procedures and training needed to scale the company's capabilities to take on and deliver an increasing number of complex corporate and partner initiatives.
- Ensure successful project management of multiple parallel projects and programs:
- Oversee and drive project or program execution from inception to delivery and end user training
- Actively manage key projects/programs while directing those team members from multiple company functions
- Interact with Product Managers, Marketing managers, stakeholders, and the technical teams to identify, define and design projects to deliver on complex products and programs
- Drive the execution and completion of projects, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of the program design and implementation
- Create, maintain and disseminate relevant project status information to stakeholders
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Monitor, manage, and report on key strategic program initiatives and metrics
- Design and build the tools, templates, reporting and procedures that can be used across the company
- Act as an internal consultant on smaller projects in-flight across the organization
- 7+ years of experience managing complex projects and programs with long term ongoing efforts
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating exceptionally well with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams, including C suite and Executive teams, business development, product management, product marketing, program management, legal, as well as our external strategic partners
- SaaS or Data experience strongly preferred; experience with Channel/Strategic Partnerships a huge plus
- MBA from a top-university, or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate exceptionally well to C suite and Executive Team
- Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Must be a result-oriented individual with the initiative to ensure that schedules and milestones are met across teams and projects
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills with effective capacity to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects without compromising on attention to detail
Core systems and tools you may be working with: Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, GSuite, Netsuite, Snowflake, Looker, plus multiple other peripheral software tools in these ecosystems.
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting
- Competitive compensation
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.