Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Primary responsibilities :
- Develop our data acquisition strategy and roadmap (for both internal and third-party data), in conjunction with leadership across our businesses
- Be the evangelist for the value of well architected and governed data across the enterprise, explaining how this discipline delivers tangible business value
- Work closely with business stakeholders so that data architecture is aligned with and capable of supporting current, emerging and future requirements - both core/known needs, and exploratory/unknown needs
- Lead vision, direction and guiding principles for data architecture
- Maintain accurate logical and conceptual data models for significant data assets that support product development at ZoomInfo
- Demonstrated leadership in the fields of big data, data warehousing or data science.
- Strong foundational knowledge and experience with range of big data architectures
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling, database design and data management
- Work with stakeholders and product teams to analyze their needs and requirements to make recommendations and design robust solutions.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and thrive in a cross-functional matrix environment
- 15+ years’ experience with conceptual and logical data modeling (relational and dimensional) and designing data ecosystems including data stores (operational systems, data lakes, data warehouses, data marts), ingress patterns (API, ETL/ELT), and egress patterns (analytics/decision tools, BI tools); data models
- Ability to conceive and portray the big data picture and be able to develop an end-to-end vision and roadmap for the enterprise
- Ability to express complex technical information in understandable user-friendly language and style; collaborate in one-on-one and group settings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with other leaders and associates throughout the organization, including executive management
- Working experience with Data language skills (Python, R, Advanced T-SQL etc)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline
Additional Success Factors
- Knowledge and hands on experience in AWS environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to explain complex ideas in a simple manner.
- A passion and patience for bringing change through technology
- Self-motivator, self-starter, innovative and creating success in ambiguous situations, driving results through influence
- Ability to multitask, moving easily between strategy, coaching and execution
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.