At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The Manager, New Business Sales will be focused on new products we take to market. This newly created and highly visible position will be responsible for leading a team of Account Executives delivering new revenue against an assigned quota.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients.Your Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Sales Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial and Telecommunications companies. We help:
- Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Summary of essential job functions:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Day to day training and coaching of reports
- Tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
- Participation in the hiring process
- Budget planning
- Performance management
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 1+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.