At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is looking for a Manager of New Business to support our UK hours. This Sales Manager position will be focused on new products we take to market. This newly created and highly visible position will be responsible for leading a team of Account Executives delivering new revenue against an assigned quota.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Day to day training and coaching of reports
- Tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
- Participation in the hiring process
- Budget planning
- Performance management
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 1+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
- S./B.A. degree (M.B.A. is a plus)
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfo’s investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.