At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to 'define new possibles', and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it's at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you'll see that collaboration is second nature, and you'll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You'll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we're building.
ZoomInfo is looking for a passionate and tech savvy front end developer to help take our email analyzing software to the next level. You'll be part of a team working on a brand new interface to be used daily by thousands of people across many of the top Fortune 500 companies. You'll be supported by UI designers, dev ops, and cutting-edge front end architects, but will also be expected to grow into a fast-moving, efficient, and knowledgeable leader. If you get satisfaction out of building high-performance applications, collaborating with a smart team, and continually improving, then this may be the job for you.
- Designing and developing performance user interfaces using Angular and NgRx.
- Using REST to communicate with backend APIs (4+ years).
- Keeping user experience and usability as a core tenet.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, or demonstrable working knowledge of software industry concepts (big O notation, generics, CSS specificity, SOLID, pure functions, etc).
- Deep knowledge of modern Angular (4+) feature set and best practices. Experience with Angular Material a plus.
- Experience in RXJS or Reactive Programming.
- Experience with Redux and/or NgRx a plus.
- Experience with Unit Testing and End-to-End testing a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.