Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
As a Product Manager in ZoomInfo you will be responsible for shaping our users' journey during their initial steps, steering them into a successful experience and meeting the goals of the team. You will be responsible for managing a brand new self-serve initiative in one of the largest data companies in the world.
You will need experience and a strong understanding of both product, marketing and data, be analytical and data-driven, and be a great people manager. You should be a creative and passionate leader who is driven to continuously innovate, measure, learn, initiate and improve.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create strategy, vision and lead ZoomInfo to new heights in terms of organic traffic and user acquisition.
- Define product roadmap and lead execution
- Define the strategic vision of the product looking 3 years ahead
- Work closely with various stakeholders to define, develop and execute the product roadmap
- Evangelize the product with customers and internal stakeholders
- Be a market expert with respect to customers’ pains and needs, competitive landscape and the surrounding market ecosystem
- Develop in-depth understanding of the product and its underlying technology
- Develop product messaging and sales tools together with the Marketing Department
- Facilitate a trade-off analysis as it relates to scope, complexity and time-to-market
- Use Agile Product Management methodology
What you’ll need:
- At least 5 years of product management experience in web, consumer industry, including working with agile methodology
- Experience managing the full product life cycle (idea – GTM)
- Extensive use of data to understand users and search engines, analyze and make decisions.
- Self-directed and collaborative person who knows how to prioritize tasks and get them done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with UX best practices
- Fluent English
Would be nice if you also have:
- Previous experience in SEO and deep understanding of search engines and their ranking factors.
- Experience in SEM and other internet marketing, traffic channels
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com