ZoomInfo is looking for a State and Local Tax Manager to help us grow and scale with the needs of the business. The principal responsibilities of this position will be to lead the Company’s state and local tax function including tax planning, compliance, research, and audits.
- Monitor state and local tax laws, regulations, and decisions that could impact ZoomInfo
- Review state and local income / franchise corporate and flow-through estimates, extensions, and returns
- Manage the indirect tax process using Avalara
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Review quarterly state provision calculations
- Lead state and local tax due diligence efforts
- Manage direct and indirect state and local tax audits
- Maintain sales tax registrations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Must have at least five years of state and local tax experience in public accounting and/or private industry.
- CPA license required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and manage critical timelines.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills; must be flexible, adaptable, and inventive.
- Strong project management skillset vital for end-to-end development and deployment of process improvements to mitigate risk and add value.