At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual - we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
As part of the Events team, the User Events Manager focuses on corporate-sponsored events to facilitate engagement, retention, adoption, and overall satisfaction of ZoomInfo’s customer base. These events may include: regional Lunch N Learns or Meet Ups, customer SKOs, quarterly Customer Advisory Board meetings, and an annual User Conference.
As the User Events Manager at ZoomInfo, you will:
- Manage end-to-end event planning, including logistics, promotion, and execution
- Develop and maintain full-scale, detailed project plans to be used in tracking key project milestones and deliverables
- Create detailed production timelines and minute-by-minute run-of-show documents
- Developing engaging and functional event format and agenda with cross-functional stakeholders
- Oversee content development and delivery that meets specific event objectives
- Make recommendations and manage internal event technology, serving as resident expert for configuration, testing, and execution
- Source venues, staffing, F&B, entertainment, technology, etc. for both in-person and virtual events as appropriate
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to ensure buy-in and successful execution of user event strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Hospitality or Event Management or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in B2B event planning and management
- Experience supporting a B2B user conference strongly preferred
- Proficient in the virtual event landscape, aware of current trends, vendors and best practices for delivering virtual events
- Previous experience marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
- Experience working with the following Marketing & Sales Tech stack preferred: Google Suite, Asana, leading MAT, leading Sales Engagement & Dialer Tool, Salesforce
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally
- Creative, innovative, resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Well organized with ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to represent Zoominfo in a professional manner