As the Senior Program Manager- you will be responsible for successfully managing the delivery of multiple, concurrent and high-impact projects at the corporate level. You will assemble, manage and scale teams throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. We are looking for someone who can credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders aligning systems, tools, skills and process.
In addition, the Senior Program Manager, will create the corporate project management standards. This includes building and maintaining all of the tools, templates, procedures and training needed to scale the company's capabilities to take on and deliver an increasing number of complex corporate initiatives.
- Ensure successful technical project management of multiple parallel projects
- Oversee and drive project execution from inception to delivery and end user training
- Actively manage key projects while directing those team members from multiple company functions
- Interact with Product Managers, stakeholders, and the technical team to identify, define and design projects to deliver complex products and processes
- Drive the execution and completion of projects, ensuring appropriate depth and quality of technical and process design and implementation
- Create, maintain and disseminate relevant project status information to stakeholders
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Build and manage the corporate Center of Excellence for managing projects
- Design and build the tools, templates, reporting and procedures that can be used across the company
- Coordinate with the leadership team and the Learning and Development team to build and implement training to scale ZoomInfo’s capabilities on managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Deploy the training
- Act as an internal consultant on smaller projects in-flight across the organization
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing highly skilled talent for managing complex programs and strategic initiatives
- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s in engineering or other STEM field preferred
- Communicate issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
- Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Must be a result-oriented individual with the initiative to ensure that schedules and milestones are met across teams and projects
- Superior organizational/follow-up skills with effective capacity to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects without compromising on attention to detail
Core systems and tools you will be working with: Salesforce, GSuite, Netsuite, Snowflake, Looker, plus multiple other peripheral software tools in these ecosystems.