Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- You will build, lead and mentor a small team of data analysts, focused on product analytics
- You will work closely together with members of the product organization (product management, design, operations, etc.) to drive impact with data in strategic decision making and throughout the whole product development process
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests in your product analytics domain
- Lead development of automated reports and dashboards, including a wide range of product KPIs in different areas - adoption and usage, implementation and support, product financial KPIs and effect on business performance
- Make sure all reports and analyses include business context and insights to be delivered to your stakeholders
- Manage relationships and collaborations with other BI, data and analytics teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in a data related field - Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business etc.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Data / Business / Product Analyst, or at least 4 years of experience as a Product Analyst with at least 1 year of experience as a manager / team leader
- Fluent in SQL
- High analytical skills
- Experience working with BI / visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- Advantage - Experience working with Google Analytics, Amplitude and Salesforce
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com