At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the organization and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Value Engineer, you will support the Strategic Sales team, working with our largest Enterprise customers and prospects to drive powerful outcomes and demonstrate how ZoomInfo aligns with their business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively execute all value-based activities within the sales cycle to drive customer consumption
- Remain engaged with customers throughout the sales cycle to ensure successful value realization
- Conduct quantitative analysis, ROI modeling, value realization benchmarking, and comparative analysis between competing investment options
- While working to understand a customer’s underlying business issues, create targeted value maps and business cases for the purpose of solving those issues.
- Create & deliver business outcome and value messaging relevant to and aligned with various customer C-suite executives
- Drive business value discovery workshops with the C-Suite and Executive stakeholders for the purposes of identifying business outcomes
- Support the development of new collateral and tools to further evolve the Value Engineering practice
- Educate the Strategic sales teams on value engineering best practices to further elevate value-based selling delivery
Experience You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in value consulting, value engineering, management consulting, financial/investment analysis or other applicable roles
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
- Advanced Excel skills, and experience working with data visualization software
- Must be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to the customer experience
- Deep financial analysis and modeling of ROI concepts to justify business cases
- Experience with SaaS applications, and a foundational understanding of data & analytics or business intelligence is a must.