The Solution Sales team at ZoomInfo sits at the intersection of Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering. This talented team of professionals has a deep technical understanding of the ZoomInfo product suite and data, as well as the interpersonal skill set and emotional intelligence of a sales professional. This unique combination of skills allows our team to consult with clients and prospects, to align ZoomInfo product and data offerings to their desired business outcomes. The Solutions Team also doubles as the eyes and ears of our product and engineering teams, and is responsible for providing critical feedback from the field to help guide the direction of our product roadmap. A typical day in the life of a Solutions Architect is fast paced, dynamic, and ever changing, and one where your expertise in data flow, systems architecture, business consulting, and technology helps cultivate unique solutions that adds tremendous value to our largest customers.
The role of the Solutions Architect will be to partner with the Sales and Account Management teams that work with ZoomInfo’s largest customers. You will be responsible for the following:
- Providing technical expertise and consulting throughout the sales process through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and maintenance of company products.
- The solutions architect is responsible for designing, documenting, and presenting solutions based upon ZoomInfo's data and product that solve a customer's defined business need.
- Being intimately involved in the deep discovery process, as well as the demonstration and proof of concept phase of the sales process, with the objective to gain the technical and functional win in each sales cycle.
- Having intimate knowledge and understanding of data flow, systems architecture, as well as third party technology are all key components that allow the Solutions Architect to create tangible visualizations to illustrate both desired and future state, in easy to understand language that helps drives consensus
- Detailing product key specifications and configurations for the development and implementation teams to ensure smooth transfer to post-sale teams.
- Influencing internal definition of product strategy and technical feature requirements
- Providing follow up support to internal sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications
- Capture and share best practices among the rest of the ZoomInfo Solutions team
- 4+ years experience in a technical pre-sales, or sales engineering role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Experience with sales and marketing technology tools, and understanding of data flow is a huge plus
- Experience building custom solutions leveraging API’s and other “out of the box” solutions
- Ability to work with a broad team across multiple disciplines to help build the ZoomInfo business case, as well as gain consensus for the technical and function part of the sale
- Ability to work cross functionally to provide internal teams key feedback and product requirements
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses