Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and journal entries for assigned general ledger accounts, as well as, ad hoc reports/schedules
- Perform monthly close activities timely, including variance analyses for assigned accounts
- Lead projects, perform research and assist with reviewing reconciliations and journal entries prepared by staff accountants
- Assist management with maintaining and implementing accounting policies and procedures
- Support internal and external audit requests and deliverables
- Implement process efficiencies wherever possible
You’re likely a great fit for this opportunity if you have the following:
- Passion to problem-solve and to exercise strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and internal controls
- Team-first mentality and flexibility regarding job responsibilities to meet deliverables as a team
- Organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to stay focused on big picture
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum 4 years of related experience required
- Knowledge and proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFS, etc.) is required
- Experience with large ERP systems and/or NetSuite preferred
- Experience with intercompany accounting, consolidations, foreign currency reporting, accounting for leases (ASC 842), debt, or investments is a strong plus