Zoom Information is looking for a results-driven, highly-technical Senior Performance Engineer who is passionate about leading edge technologies to join our team of outstanding professionals building the next breakthrough in B2B information services. The focus of this position will be to design and implement performance test solutions to measure and validate the performance and stability of ZoomInfo’s applications and processing sub-systems. You will be the first member of the performance team so you must have a strong technical background and experience with a wide variety of tools and technologies.
If you are passionate about performance engineering, love to automate as much as possible and want to work with an extremely talented team of engineers, then this would be a great opportunity.
- Lead identification, investigation and resolution of the top performance issues in production by improving product code, reducing resource consumption, and shortening request latency to improve customer experience
- Define, develop and produce performance/scalability benchmarks across ZoomInfo’s full suite of products
- Build performance infrastructures that can be rolled out across projects on demand by developers across the organization
- Work closely with development teams to analyze, debug and resolve performance issues
- Provide day to day technical guidance and hands on help to engineers
- Monitor production performance and investigate issues
- Effectively work with various profiling tools to quickly identify performance bottlenecks
- Prepare and present performance benchmark best practices, test results, comparisons and analysis
- Must have 5+ years' end to end experience on enterprise level distributed software application performance testing such as developing performance test framework, building performance benchmark, analyzing and identifying performance bottleneck, profiling entire application stack and publishing application performance baseline to higher management team
- Excellent coding skills for implementing tools such as Gatling
- Experience on application logging, monitoring and profiling tools such as Datadog, NewRelic, etc.
- Strong application performance bottleneck analyzing skills
- Ability to handle rapid software development cycle across multiple time teams in different time zones
- Experience working on cloud technologies such as AWS and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills