We are seeking a Chief of Staff (COS) to support our Chief Product Officer. This strategic position will focus on empowering the Product organizations as we continue to grow as the Global-leading Sales, Marketing & Recruiting Intelligence. This integral role requires a natural ability to build strong, trusting partnerships across the organization while driving key initiatives, cross-functional projects and ensuring effective communications and deliverables. This role will act as "trusted counsel" and will work closely with the Product team. The COS must be a highly resourceful individual who thrives in a fast-moving, complex environment.
The successful candidate will possess high emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and be a strategic & analytical- thinker. This is a highly visible role, Executive presence and communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate will reflect evidence of pursuit and achievement of excellence.
Preparation and Facilitation- Meetings
The Chief of Staff will lead key senior contributors to deliver superior results. This individual is responsible for meeting logistics, meeting objectives are realistic & content- appropriate, and assisting C-level leaders with preparation. The focus is to ensure time is leveraged most effectively, and meetings are productive and organized.
Coordination and Orchestration of Commitments
The Chief of Staff will need to build strong partnerships across functions. This active, behind-the-scenes role will enable the business to run more efficiently. This role will need to understand a breadth of projects then execute scheduling and timely delivery. Tact, diplomacy, and persistence are essential qualities for the many dimensions of the role. The Chief of Staff will provide insightful, data- driven recommendations to the team.
Support Communications with CPO & CMO
The Chief of Staff will create and deliver compelling presentations and reports. Additionally, the COS will help facilitate data-driven decisions on behalf of the Executives . This position will support the needs of the Executives in raising critical issues and receiving needed responses, guidance and decisions.
What you will do:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Chief Product Officer across all strategic & operational initiatives
- Lead day-to-day planning, help to prioritize activities, deliverables, and special projects, as well as perform financial, strategic and operational analysis
- Support the short-term and long-term planning process for the team and be a trusted critical advisor to the Stakeholders during strategy formulation, development, and execution
- Program manage sophisticated team initiatives and launches (i.e., set process, deadlines, deliverables) end-to-end
- Facilitate and run meetings efficiently with intent to drive & influence key decisions
- Provide expertise by building and developing the vital Product strategies and tactics to support the business objectives
- Ensure all Product communications are coordinated, objectives are met, and an effective expenditure of resources
- Prepare presentations and creative storytelling regarding current state,future and strategic directions
- Be the liaison between Leadership and the Product organizations, conveying and ensuring successful communication and implementation of critical initiatives
- Communicate priorities, activities, and results to the larger organization, while ensuring results are met –- consistent feedback loop on organizational needs
- Identify and tackle strategic projects from defining new opportunities to executing key initiatives, and closing the gaps within the broader teams
Experience you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) in a relevant field and/or 8+ years proven experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience leading a Product function, department and/or reporting to a CPO or CMO -strong understanding of all areas of Product (technical & functional)
- Highly developed proficient communication & presentations skills
- Strong strategic/core technical skills
- Passion for B2B enterprise & SaaS business models
- Practical working experience in growth strategy implementation, strategic planning
- Experience in building positive relationships and influencing executive audiences
- Ability to navigate successfully within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment- versatility across multiple corporate functions
- Consulting background in Product strategy, communications or business operations a plus
- Teamwork Orientation
- Critical Thinking
- Eye For Business
- Interpersonal Savvy & Business Acumen
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust with ability to handle highly sensitive information/materials with tact