Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company, join us at ZoomInfo!
Top notch Machine Learning models are at the heart of Zoominfo’s abilities to extract high quality information from massive amounts of data, and quickly deliver it to our customers.
Zoominfo is heavily expanding its Machine Learning operations in Israel, and many of its models will be developed in our Raana center. The ML Infra team works closely with our Data Scientists and Product Managers, and is in charge of building the framework that will allow:
- scaling complex models and features
- Smooth & continuous delivery of models to production
- efficient monitoring of ML products
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Code ML Infrastructure & Framework for Agile ML Lifecycle, MLOps and CI/CD
- Solve complex scaling challenges
- Integrate ML models into Data Processing products
- Work closely with a team of data scientists, data engineers and product managers
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Typically requires a minimum of 7-10 years in the industry
- 5 years with Python
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Demonstrated Technical Leadership abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field
Nice To Have:
- Machine Learning Experience
- Experience in big data streaming and batching processes
- Experience in ML technologies like AWS SageMaker, Kubeflow, Spark, Google AI
- Advanced Degree in CS or related field
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com