Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of the company’s Enterprise Salesforce deployment.
To be successful in this role, you should have strong experience with the Salesforce platform. Day to day activities will involve working directly on the Salesforce.com platform, collaborating on maintenance, analysis, and build activities. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, this role will partner with other departments including Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Support, Channels, Global Enablement, Contracts, and Finance.
- Actively collaborate with Sales, Marketing, RevGen and other stakeholders to support the delivery of strategic organization objectives
- Actively collaborate with product management, business stakeholders, reporting, data science, and business intelligence teams to produce best-in-class solutions
- Actively collaborate in the ideation, planning, and requirements cycle as needed
- Provide technical deliverables for Salesforce projects, including solution design, configuration, testing, deployment, & support
- Work with other solutions architects and business partners to provide to support business outcomes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage escalation processes to management and internal customers
- Ability to design and configure in a collaborative and agile environment
- Ability to project manage, deliver, and support SFDC enhancement request when required
- Act as a key contributor to the Salesforce team standards, methodologies, and processes
- Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience
- Highly focused on customer success
- Comfortable and confident in working with executives and business leaders
- High degree of responsibility and ownership
- Passion for continuous improvement and learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3 years experience with Salesforce declarative work, including WFR, VR, Process Builder, approvals, and security
- Prepare data files and uploads the data into Salesforce using the data loader and other 3rd party tools
- Experience working in a heavily customized Salesforce environment
- Train and mentor all Salesforce user departments in reporting and dashboards
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to end users
- Effective time management skills and highly organized
- Comfortable meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong operational and problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, mission-driven, and organized
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution.