Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve business needs.
- Work with internal Salesforce development team to improve existing systems and establish new functionality
- Configure new and existing Salesforce features including custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, Einstein Analytics, and other 3rd party applications.
- Lead Salesforce projects end-to-end with full ownership of the project, working with the relevant teams to develop clear definitions and design requirements, then on to implementation, testing, and release to production, always keeping the relevant teams in the loop
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes
- Prepare data files and uploads the data into Salesforce using the data loader and other 3rd party tools.
- Job candidates should have prior experience as a SFDC Administrator - (4 years minimum)
- Expertise in translating business requirements into technical/software requirements, process modelling, and data mapping
- Excellent analytical, technical aptitude and ability to solve problems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with an ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with international teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Comfort in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Hands on writing Salesforce Validation, Workflow and Process Builder and Flows.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com