At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning.
ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
As a Product Manager in ZoomInfo you will be responsible for shaping our users' journey during their initial steps, steering them into a successful experience and meeting the goals of the team. You will be responsible for managing a brand new self-serve initiative in one of the largest data companies in the world.
You will need experience and a strong understanding of both product, marketing and data, be analytical and data-driven, and be a great people manager. You should be a creative and passionate leader who is driven to continuously innovate, measure, learn, initiate and improve.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in developers, UX, design, marketing and analysts.
- Develop a product roadmap to achieve business goals and play a key role in the roadmap-building process.
- Evaluate needs, opportunities and pain points, and continually manage prioritization and product launches.
- Own the product lifecycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process and take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Manage effective communication between stakeholders and appropriate audiences.
- Help leading one of the company’s most innovative and agile departments, with endless opportunities to grow the company
- 3 + years of experience in product management and building SaaS products, at an industry leading web company.
- Goal driven and precise, able to find the sweet spot, where user value meets business KPIs and has the ability to lead product execution from ideation to optimization in production.
- Great business and creative-marketing thinking, enabling you to identify the next growth opportunities and achieve them.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and to define deadlines in a flexible multidisciplinary environment; solution minded, precise and practical.
- Superb team player, energetic and motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and matrix management capabilities
- Comfortable being hands-on in a fast paced agile, test-driven development environment.
- Fluent in the English language, both oral and written – essential
- Experience working with project management tools (Jira, Asana, Monday) as well as familiarity with product analytics tools, CRMs and BI tools.
- Experience with Agile environment and SCRUM & Kanban methodologies
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.