Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
As a BI team lead, you'll have a key role in building and designing the strategy of our BI group.
Our Technological Stack includes: Airflow, Snowflake, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Fivetran, and more.
What will you actually be doing?
- Lead, build, and continuously improve our self-service BI platform & reporting capabilities
- Manage and provide your team with mentorship and development opportunities.
- Work closely with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Domain Experts to identify data needs.
- Influence our BI solution roadmap strategy and coordinate it with the architecture vision
- Track and identify relevant new technologies in the market and push their implementation into our pipelines through research and POC activities
- Proactively identify gaps in data consumption and define processes to complete them
- Proven experience as DE/BI team lead
- 6+ years of experience in a data-related field
- Expert in ETL, business intelligence, data warehousing, data pipelines, and data catalog concepts
- Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Snowflake/RedShift
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Experience with data visualization tools and infrastructures (Sisense/Tableau/Looker/other)
- Experience with data lake storage (cloud) and data formats (Parquet/ORC etc)
- Experience with workflows and data processing pipelines like AirFlow - big advantage.
- Experience in the online industry - a big advantage.
- Quick learner, a team player, independent and motivated individual
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com