Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Product designer (UI\UX) who is able to take product requirements and create user flows and wireframes and prototypes. A successful candidate will be familiar with Design Thinking methods and will be able to easily move through the entire UI\UX creation lifecycle.
- Translate highly complex products into flows that are easy to understand.
- Interface with Product Managers, UXUI designers and Programmers to oversee full implementation of the User Experience.
- Create and drive user tests.
- Conduct User Research and competitor analysis.
- Partner with Product Managers to deliver best in class User Experience.
- Relevant academic background such as a degree in the field of Psychology, Cognitive science, Ergonomics, Human Computer Interaction, industrial engineering, architecture, visual communication interactive design or equivalent.
- Demonstrable UX&UI skills with a strong portfolio which includes complex systems - a must.
- 3+ years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for B2B.
- Experience in UX for Mobile.
- Expertise in designing with Figma - a plus.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D
- High level of English.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com