Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to ‘define new possibles’, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where it’s at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company you’ll see that collaboration is second nature, and you’ll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
You’ll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what we’re building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
We are looking for a talented and passionate UI Designer who is able to take product requirements and create user flows and wireframes and prototypes. A successful candidate will be familiar with Design Thinking methods and will be able to easily move through the entire UI creation lifecycle.
- Translate a highly complex product into flows that are easy to understand.
- Interface with Product Managers, UX designers and Programmers to oversee full implementation of the designs.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio which includes complex systems projects - a must.
- 3+ years of UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for B2B systems.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe.
- Relevant academic experience such as degree in the field of visual communication or interactive design or equivalent.
- Experience in collaborating closely with R&D
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A high level of teamwork and collaboration
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- High level of English.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales, marketing and recruiting professionals in a position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. ZoomInfo offers unrivaled data and accuracy with contacts, companies, direct dials and professional movement. For more information on our intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com